Prices do not include tax.
|Adult (19-64 years)
|Youth (13-18 years)
|Child (3-12 years)
|Senior (65+ years)
If you need to adjust, correct or refund your Flexipass, bring it to the facility where you purchased it.
Note: As of January 2015, 4-month and 6-month Flexipasses will no longer be available for purchase or renewal. Instead, choose from our 1, 3 and 12-month options.
If you purchase a Flexipass but are unable to use if during the time it is active, you may be able to suspend it for a period of time and then resume it at a later date. While Flexipass is suspended, you are not able to use it at any facility.
- You can suspend your Flexipass for the following reasons:
- Medical conditions (a doctor's note is not required)
- Absences (holidays, business trips)
- Facility closures, for example, the swimming pool you use is closed for a period of time
- You may suspend your Flexipass once during the calendar year.
- You must suspend your Flexipass for at least two weeks. Suspensions of less than two weeks may be approved at the discretion of the facility cordinator or supervisor.
To suspend or reactivate your Flexipass, contact a participating facility.
If you no longer want to use Flexipass and do not wish to suspend it, you may be able to receive a partial refund for it. Some promotional Flexipass products cannot be refunded. For more information, please contact any location where Flexipass is sold.