Vancouver Aquatic Centre
The Vancouver Aquatic Centre (VAC) is a naturally-lit, indoor pool located in downtown Vancouver, near Sunset Beach.
The pool facility offers 50-metre lap lanes, a diving tower and boards, a sauna and weight room, and access for wheelchairs. VAC is home to several swim clubs, and offers lessons and training for all ages and levels.
See the schedule of activities taking place at Vancouver Aquatic Centre; public swim times, length swimming, Aquafit, and more.
Find lessons and classes offered at the Vancouver Aquatic Centre including swimming and water classes, fitness classes, and more.
Length: 50 metres
- Leisure pool and toddler pool
- Rope swing
- Separate dive tank
- Diving boards (1 m and 3 m)
- Diving tower (5 m, 7.5 m, and 10 m)
- Universal change rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
- Aquatic wheelchairs
- Aquatic pool lifts
- Leisure Access Card (LAC)
Children under 8 must be with a responsible guardian (16+ years old):
One guardian can supervise up to five children.
- Group rate (20% discount) is available on drop-in admissions only for groups of 10 or more of the same age group.
NOTE: The group rate does NOT apply at Maple Grove Pool, because the admissions price is already discounted.
- The ratio of supervisors or leaders for children under 8 years is 1 to every 5 children - Mandatory.
- The ratio of supervisors or leaders for children 8 years or above is 1 to every 10 children - Recommended.
- All leaders are required to be in the water with their groups.
For your next birthday, have your party at a Vancouver pool. Find out what's included, the days and times pools are available, and the cost.
Find out about renting a pool in Vancouver; contacts, pricing, and more.