The Killarney Leisure Pool is a wheelchair-accessible, beach-style entry, fun-filled facility with magnificent views of the North Shore Mountains.
This aquatic complex serves all Vancouver residents with public swim sessions offered throughout the day, as well as swimming lessons for all ages. Swim club, school and public rentals are also accommodated within the Pool's curriculum.
See the schedule of activities taking place at Killarney Pool; public swim times, length swimming, Aquafit, and more.
Find lessons and classes offered at Killarney Pool including swimming and water classes, fitness classes, and more.
Length: 25 metres
- Warm-water leisure pool with lazy river and spray features
- Ozone-treated water
- Lap tank (15 metres)
- Lap pool (25 metres)
- Spring board and diving platform
- Giant water slide
- Steam room
- Extensive mountain views
- Wheelchair accessible
- Sloped, beach-style entry
- Leisure Access Card (LAC)
Children under 8 must be with a responsible guardian (16+ years old):
One guardian can supervise up to five children.
- Group rate (20% discount) is available on drop-in admissions only for groups of 10 or more of the same age group.
NOTE: The group rate does NOT apply at Maple Grove Pool, because the admissions price is already discounted.
- The ratio of supervisors or leaders for children under 8 years is 1 to every 5 children - Mandatory.
- The ratio of supervisors or leaders for children 8 years or above is 1 to every 10 children - Recommended.
- All leaders are required to be in the water with their groups.
For your next birthday, have your party at a Vancouver pool. Find out what's included, the days and times pools are available, and the cost.
Find out about renting a pool in Vancouver; contacts, pricing, and more.
Killarney Community Centre includes a dance studio, fitness centre, ice rink, tennis courts, gym, indoor pool, games room, computer lab, playground, youth centre, and snack bar. The centre is located at 6260 Killarney St, Vancouver, BC. 604-718-8200.