Second Beach Pool
Second Beach Pool is a heated, outdoor pool located near the beach, trails, and forest of Stanley Park.
The summer pool is open May to September. It features a a sloped entry and gradual depths for families, and separated lanes for lap swimmers.
Check back in spring 2015 for next summer's public swim schedule.
See the schedule of activities taking place at Second Beach Pool; public swim times, length swimming, Aquafit, and more.
Find lessons and classes offered at Second Beach Pool including swimming and water classes, fitness classes, and more.
Length: 80m with a 50m section for swimming lengths
- Heated outdoor pool
- Graduated depths
- Separated area for swimming laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Aquatic wheelchairs
- Ramp access
- Leisure Access Card (LAC)
Children under 8 must be with a responsible guardian (16+ years old):
One guardian can supervise up to five children.
- Group rate (20% discount) is available on drop-in admissions only for groups of 10 or more of the same age group.
NOTE: The group rate does NOT apply at Maple Grove Pool, because the admissions price is already discounted.
- The ratio of supervisors or leaders for children under 8 years is 1 to every 5 children - Mandatory.
- The ratio of supervisors or leaders for children 8 years or above is 1 to every 10 children - Recommended.
- All leaders are required to be in the water with their groups.
For your next birthday, have your party at a Vancouver pool. Find out what's included, the days and times pools are available, and the cost.
Find out about renting a pool in Vancouver; contacts, pricing, and more.