Second Beach Pool
Second Beach Pool is a heated, outdoor pool located near the beach, trails, and forest of Stanley Park.
The summer pool is open May to September. It features a a sloped entry and gradual depths for families, and separated lanes for lap swimmers.
See the schedule of activities taking place at Second Beach Pool; public swim times, length swimming, Aquafit, and more.
Find lessons and classes offered at Second Beach Pool including swimming and water classes, fitness classes, and more.
Length: 80m with a 50m section for swimming lengths
- Heated outdoor pool
- Graduated depths
- Separated area for swimming laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Aquatic wheelchairs
- Ramp access
- Leisure Access Card (LAC)
Children under 8 must be with a responsible guardian (16+ years old):
One guardian can supervise up to five children.
- Group rate (20% discount) is available on drop-in admissions only for groups of 10 or more of the same age group.
NOTE: The group rate does NOT apply at Maple Grove Pool, because the admissions price is already discounted.
- The ratio of supervisors or leaders for children under 8 years is 1 to every 5 children - Mandatory.
- The ratio of supervisors or leaders for children 8 years or above is 1 to every 10 children - Recommended.
- All leaders are required to be in the water with their groups.
For your next birthday, have your party at a Vancouver pool. Find out what's included, the days and times pools are available, and the cost.
Find out about renting a pool in Vancouver; contacts, pricing, and more.