Burrard Civic Marina
The Burrard Civic Marina is located at the entrance to False Creek. It is the largest marina in False Creek with 423 water berths, 162 land storage spaces and 69 canoe, kayak, and paddleboat storage spaces.
Do not swim in False Creek.
If you want to swim, head to one of the nine fantastic beaches in Vancouver.
Services and amenities
Services and amenities of Burrard Civic Marina include:
- Annual moorage for boats of up to 45 feet
- Concrete floats with access to power and water
- Secured gates with card key access and manned security
- Laundry facilities
- FREE pump-out facilities for all recreational boaters
- Dry-land work area for boats up to 50 feet
- Secured parking
- A launch ramp as well as a crane for loading and unloading
- Recycling of oil, oil filters, antifreeze and batteries.
- Access to parks and waterfront paths
- Member washrooms (including showers)