Policy and Strategic Priorities Standing Committee meetings
This committee deals with:
- Neighbourhood planning and protection, local area planning programs, zoning issues, noise complaints, and continuing public health care initiatives
- Environmental issues
- Community issues, social policy development, housing initatives, and children’s policy
- Cultural and ethnocultural issues, local arts initiatives, and heritage matters
Meets Wednesdays at 9:30am on scheduled weeks.
Everyone is welcome to attend.
Speaking to the committee
If you want to speak to the committee about an agenda item, you must pre-register before the meeting. Speakers are given a five-minute time limit.
- Councillor Andrea Reimer, Chair
- Councillor Elizabeth Ball, Vice-chair
- All members of Council