Community Arts Grant Program
Is your group planning a community-based art project or event?
Your group may be eligible for grant money for planning, running, or promoting that event or project.
These high-demand funds are available just once per year.
Please review the information guide below and contact Cultural Services to discuss your group's eligibility and receive an application form.
|Current status||Not accepting applications
2016 guidelines available October 26, 2015
|Applications available||January 20, 2016|
|Applications due||Early March 2016|
- Vancouver-based not-for-profit organizations, co-operatives, or First Nation Band Councils
- In operation for at least six months before the application deadline
Arts and cultural activities that engage communities, such as:
- Festivals, celebrations, and major parades
- Community arts projects
- Artist residency within a neighbourhood or community
- Neighbourhood or community art plans
- Projects which are not focused on artistic or cultural activities
- Sporting events
- Demonstrations, marches, and rallies
How to apply
- Read the information guide (200 KB)
The information guide has details about:
- Program objectives
- Eligible applicants, projects, and activities
- Grant funding uses and amounts
- Assessment of applications
- Conditions of assistance
- Contact us to discuss your eligibility and benefit from valuable advice.
- If your group and project are eligible, we email you a link to the online application form for you to complete.