Community & Neighbourhood Arts Development Grant Program
Does your group hold a parade, festival, or other arts or cultural projects that promote unique Vancouver communities and neighbourhoods through arts and cultural activities? If so, your group may be eligible for grant money for planning, running, or promoting that event or project. These high-demand funds are available just once per year, so check out the application form for all of the details.
|Current status||Applications and guidelines available in January 2014|
|Applications accepted starting||Late January 2014|
|Applications close||Monday, March 3, 2014|
- Vancouver-based, not-for-profit arts or culture organizations
- In operation for at least six months before the application deadline
- Festivals, celebrations, and major parades
- Community arts projects
- Projects which are not focused on artistic or cultural activities
- Sporting events
- Demonstrations, marches, and rallies
Before you fill in an application, contact Cultural Services staff for valuable advice and tips.