Community & Neighbourhood Arts Development Program
Does your group hold a parade, festival, or other arts or cultural projects that promote unique Vancouver communities and neighbourhoods through arts and cultural activities? If so, your group may be eligible for grant money for planning, running, or promoting that event or project. These high-demand funds are available just once per year, so check out the application form for all of the details.
- Vancouver-based, not-for-profit arts or culture organizations.
- In operation for at least six months before the application deadline.
Eligible types of projects include
- Festivals, celebrations, and major parades.
- Community arts projects.
Ineligible types of projects include
- Projects which are not focused on artistic or cultural activities.
- Sporting events.
- Demonstrations, marches, and rallies.
Before you fill in an application, contact Cultural Services staff for valuable advice and tips.