Community & Neighbourhood Arts Development Grant Program
Does your group hold a parade, festival, or other arts or cultural projects that promote unique Vancouver communities and neighbourhoods through arts and cultural activities?
Your group may be eligible for grant money for planning, running, or promoting that event or project.
These high-demand funds are available just once per year.
Please review the information guide below and contact Cultural Services to discuss your group's eligibility and receive an application form.
|Current status||Not accepting applications|
- Vancouver-based, not-for-profit arts or culture organizations
- In operation for at least six months before the application deadline
- Festivals, celebrations, and major parades
- Community arts projects
- Artist residency within a neighbourhood or community
- Neighbourhood or community art plans
- Community arts services and resources (workshops, conferences, research, and other learning opportunities for community arts)
- Projects which are not focused on artistic or cultural activities
- Sporting events
- Demonstrations, marches, and rallies
How to apply
- Read the information guide (50 KB)
The information guide has details about:
- Program description and objectives
- Eligible applicants, projects, and activities
- Grant funding uses and amounts
- Assessment of applications
- Conditions of assistance
- Contact us to discuss your eligibility and benefit from valuable advice.
- If your group and project are eligible, we email you a link to the online application form for you to complete.