This electronic version is amended up to April 5, 2016.
(Note to subscribers: The most recent paper update is amended up to January 1, 2015. Subsequent amendments which may appear in this electronic consolidation will be included in a future update package.)
Explanation of amendments since January 1, 2015
- Section 2, (135 KB) Section 11 (325 KB) and all District Schedules have been amended to allow for urban farming in a variety of zones, effective March 8, 2016.
- Appendix E (638 KB) – Zoning and Development Fee Bylaw No. 5585 – has been amended to include a heritage conservation area in the requirement for a permit for the maintenance or minor repair of a building, structure, use or site, effective March 8, 2016.
- The First Shaughnessy District Schedule (70 KB) has been amended with respect to uses, floor area exclusions and building depth, effective March 8, 2016.
- The RM-9, RM-9A, RM-9N, RM-9AN (88 KB) District Schedule has replaced the former RM-9 and RM-9N District Schedule, effective February 2, 2016
- Appendix E (638 KB) - Zoning and Development Fee Bylaw No. 5585 - has been amended to reflect new fees, effective January 1, 2016
- Appendix H (28 KB) - Miscellaneous Fees (Planning) Bylaw No. 5664 - has been amended to reflect new fees, effective January 1, 2016
- Appendix I (19 KB) has been updated to include all amending by-laws enacted in 2013.
- Section 2 (130 KB) and Section 11 (320 KB) have been amended to permit the sampling and sale of local liquor at a farmers’ market by a maximum of three vendors, effective June 9, 2015.
RA-1 District Schedule (Limited Agriculture)
RS District Schedules (One-Family Dwelling)
RT District Schedules (Two-Family Dwelling)
RM District Schedules (Multiple Dwelling)
C District Schedules (Commercial)
M & I District Schedules (Industrial)
HA District Schedules (Historic Area)
CD Districts (Comprehensive Development)
- Appendix A (75 KB) - Extracts From the Vancouver Charter Concerning Planning Powers
- Appendix C (67 KB) - Development Permit Board and Advisory Panel Bylaw No. 5869
- Appendix D (170 KB) - Board of Variance Bylaw No. 3844
- Appendix E (638 KB) - Zoning and Development Fee Bylaw No. 5585
- Appendix F (22 KB) - Urban Design Panel Bylaw No. 4722
- Appendix G (40 KB) - Policies and Guidelines Adopted by City Council
- Appendix H (28 KB) - Miscellaneous Fees (Planning) Bylaw No. 5664
- Appendix I (19 KB) - List of Amending By-laws to Bylaw 3575
- Appendix J (9 KB) - Table of Metric/Imperial Equivalents
- Appendix K (73 KB) - Heritage Bylaw No. 4837
- Appendix L (8 KB) - Facilitate Demolition For Social Housing
- Appendix M - Establish a Notice Period for Demolitions Pursuant to the Residential Tenancy Act Bylaw No. 6895 - Repealed on November 1, 2005