The Urban Aboriginal Peoples Advisory Committee has 15 voting members (8 is quorum), with at least three members identifying as Metis.
Committee members are selected through the City of Vancouver's Civic Committee public selection process.
The Committee Chair is selected by the members at the first meeting for the Council term of the committee.
Committee members appointed in 2015 will serve until February 28, 2017.
Members must reapply to be reappointed.
Current appointments have been extended until new members are appointed in early 2015.
- Kris Archie
- Michelle Casavant
- Steven Eastman
- Kim Harvey
- Lillian Howard
- Penny Kerrigan
- Sheldon Martin
- Rennie Nahanee
- Lyana Patrick
- Patricia Sayer
- Brittany Southgate
- Winona Stevens
- David Wells
- Justin Wiebe
- Cameron Zubko
- City Council: Councillor Adriane Carr
- City Council: Councillor Andrea Reimer
- Park Board: Commissioner Michael Wiebe
- School Board: Trustee Janet Fraser
- City staff: Wendy Au, Assistant City Manager; Ginger Gosnell-Myers, City Managers Office; Baldwin Wong, Social Policy