Approved capital plan for 2015-2018
The City and Park Board approved the final 2015-2018 on October 1, 2014. The plan proposed an investment of $1.085 billion over the next four years to maintain and upgrade City facilities and infrastructure.
View the capital plan
We are building the city of tomorrow by advancing the City's long-term priorities, so that Vancouver remains one of the best places in the world to live:
- Prosperity: Sustaining a thriving, diverse economy
- Environment: Protecting and enhancing Vancouver's natural resources
- People: Ensuring affordable and sustainable housing for our growing population, and a safe, inclusive, and creative community
To successfully build the city of today and tomorrow, we must sustain financial health by:
- Providing good value for property taxes and user fees, while meeting the priority needs of the community over the long term.
- Maintaining a long track record of good fiscal management
- Developing strategic partnerships
View or download the City of Vancouver 2012-2014 Captial Plan (4.2 MB). The report describes investment plans for community facilties, housing, parks and open spaces, public safety, transportation, utilities and public works, and civic infrastructure.