Student filming and photography

All still photography and student filming on public property must be approved by the City Film and Special Events branch before you start working. This includes any changes to your schedule or activities.

  Your location manager must be on set and is responsible to the City and community for all of your project's activity.


Still photography

City Film and Special Events branch

450 SW Marine Drive
Vancouver BC V5X 0C3

Fax: 604-257-8859

Send an inquiry

Make a complaint about filming

Make a complaint about a special event

Park Board Filming and Special Events office

2099 Beach Ave
Vancouver, BC V6G 1Z4 (mailing address only)

Phone: 604-257-8516

Fax: 604-257-8501