The Civic Asset Naming Committee is comprised of nine voting members (5 is quorum) with five appointed from the community and one from each of:
- Vancouver Historical Society
- Vancouver Public Space Network
- Cultural Communities Advisory Committee (CCAC)
- Urban Aboriginal Peoples' Advisory Committee (UAPAC).
Committee members are selected through the City of Vancouver's Civic Committee public selection process.
The Committee Chair is selected by the members at the first meeting for the Council term of the Committee.
Committee members appointed in 2015 will serve until February 28, 2017.
Members must reapply to be reappointed.
- John Atkin (Chair)
- Scott Anderson - Vancouver Historical Society representative (Vice-Chair)
- Mali Bain
- Francisco Javier Barajas - Cultural Communities Advisory Committee representative
- Steven Eastman - Urban Aboriginal Peoples' Advisory Committee representative
- Lois Evans
- Lynne Kennedy
- Doug Merry
- Paola Qualizza - Vancouver Public Space Network representative
- City Council - Councillor Andrea Reimer
- Park Board - Commissioner Catherine Evans
- Special Representative - Former School Trustee Penny Noble
- Staff - Heather Gordon, City Archivist