The board consists of seven members who are appointed by City Council.
Members must not be:
- A member of City Council.
- An employee of the City of Vancouver.
- A licensee or other user of any civic theatre.
- An officer, director, or employee of a licensee or other user.
Members can be reappointed and may serve an unlimited number of terms.
Before being appointed, members must have lived in Metro Vancouver (formerly Greater Vancouver Regional District) for at least 6 months, or be eligible to vote in a municipal election in Vancouver.
Terms expire December 3, 2017, or until successors appointed
- Susan Adams, Vice-Chair
- Rob Haynes, Chair
- Patricia McSherry
Terms expire December 4, 2018, or until successors appointed
- Christopher Ball
- Hugh Cochlin
- Lynn Ross
- Wendy Soobis
Commissioner Emeritus: Norman Young
- City Council: Councillor Elizabeth Ball
- Staff: Sandra Gajic, Director of Civic Theatres