Report a provincial health order violation happening in the City of Vancouver

This form is only for reporting issues happening within the City of Vancouver.

When to phone VPD

Phone the VPD non-emergency line, 604-717-3321, to report an in progress:

  • House party of 6 people or more (not including people living in the property or unit)
  • Gathering of 50 people or more
  • Drum circle or activities attracting large crowds

If there's a threat to safety, property damage, or other urgent issues requiring police attention, phone 9-1-1.

The Vancouver Police Department (VPD) is authorized by the Province to issue tickets and penalties to people or businesses who are offenders of provincial health orders.

Penalties are determined by the Province