Help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and protect our waste collection staff
- Dispose of all the following in the garbage in plastic garbage bags:
- Personal hygiene products
- Used tissues
- Cleaning cloths
- Face masks
- Sanitary wipes, even those listed as flushable or compostable
- All similar items
- Securely tie garbage bags shut and set out in your bin in your regular collection area
If you’re sick or caring for someone who is sick
- Double bag all personal waste in plastic garbage bags
- Securely tie all bags shut and dispose of as regular residential garbage
Unbagged or loose items will not be collected.
We provide services, facilities, and tools to help you do your part to keep organics and recyclable items out of the landfill.
Get service details
Search by item to see how to recycle or safely dispose of it.
Get details on garbage, food scraps, and yard waste collection.
Tools and resources for building managers for managing waste at multi-family buildings.
Help us keep your neighbourhood clean and safe by properly reporting abandoned garbage and illegal dumping.