Gift card terms and conditions
Vancouver Park Board gift cards may be loaded with any denomination between $25 and $500. Treat them as cash for use towards select purchases at any of our participating locations. Purchases can be split between a gift card balance and cash, credit or debit.
Use of our gift cards constitutes acceptance of all terms and conditions listed below. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Vancouver Park Board gift cards...
- Do not expire
- Will not be replaced if lost or stolen
- Are not redeemable for cash
- Can only be purchased with cash, credit or debit
- Are valid for both in-person and online purchase
- May only be refunded if they are unused with the original purchase receipt (no card transactions have taken place and the card has the full balance as per the receipt purchase amount)
- If gift cards are purchased during the holiday promotion period, all bonus coupons received must also be returned at the time of the gift card refund.