For convenience, the most frequently used bylaws have been consolidated. In a consoldiated bylaw, the original bylaw (or "parent" bylaw) is updated to include all of the amendments to that bylaw.
There are two sections to choose from
- VIEW CONSOLIDATED BYLAWS.
- SEARCH INDIVIDUAL BYLAWS.
Instructions for finding a consolidated bylaw
- Conduct your search in the VIEW CONSOLIDATED BYLAWS section.
- Browse or search for the consolidated bylaw.
You can browse the list of consolidated bylaws
- By Category.
You can search the consolidated bylaws by
- In the list of results, click the folder under Report.
- Click the PDF icon in VIEW CONSOLIDATED BYLAW.