Each individual bylaw has a unique number. A bylaw may be a "parent" bylaw or it may be an amending bylaw. In SEARCH INDIVIDUAL BYLAWS, you can find both.
There are two sections to choose from
- VIEW CONSOLIDATED BYLAWS.
- SEARCH INDIVIDUAL BYLAWS.
Instructions for finding an individual bylaw
- Conduct your search in the SEARCH INDIVIDUAL BYLAWS section.
- Search for an individual bylaw by
- Number, or a range of bylaw numbers.
- Enactment Date, or a range of dates.
Select one of the following:
- Search all bylaws.
- Only search bylaws that are in force.
- In the list of results, select the folder under Reports.
- In the Bylaw Report window, click the PDF icon in VIEW BYLAW.