The membership will represent diverse backgrounds, including geographic, generational and cultural diversity. The membership will be drawn from local and city-wide stakeholders who represent an individual or larger interest group.
The CAG will consist of ten independent members and will be chaired by PNE staff. Independent members of the CAG are appointed by PNE staff.
Members must have experience or knowledge, abilities and skills in at least one of the following areas including, but not limited to:
- Business and Economic Development
- Sports and Recreation
- Neighbourhood Agencies and Associations
- Culture, Events and Festivals
- Park Stewardship, Sustainability and Environmental Education
- Educational Institutions
- Historical and current knowledge of activities within Hastings Park/PNE
Applicants must reside in the city of Vancouver or work for an organization they will be representing that is located in the city of Vancouver.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate relevant experience, knowledge or skills related to the mandate of the group.
Contact the PNE Community Advisory Group - email@example.com