- Rebecca Bollwitt
- Tom Charity
- JD Derbyshire
- Paige Frewer
- Am Johal
- Melissa Lee
- James Long
- Henry Heng Lu (Public Art Committee Representative)
- Ash Misra
- Jennifer Peng
- Brian Postalian
- Paul Sihota (Civic Theatres Board Representative)
- Melissa Tsang
- Mauro Vescera
- Jessica Wadsworth
Terms end November 6, 2022.
- Council Liaison: Councillor Pete Fry
- Council Liaison: Councillor Melissa De Genova
- Park Board Liaison: TBA
- Staff Liaison: Branislav Henselmann, Managing Director, Cultural Services
- Staff Liaison: Navida Nuraney, Assistant Director, Cultural Services
Terms and Membership Composition
Persons appointed to an advisory body shall meet the following essential criteria:
Not be employed by the City of Vancouver;
Live or work in Vancouver, or have a significant body of experience with issues in Vancouver; and
Be able to demonstrate relevant experience or knowledge, abilities and skills related to the mandate of the advisory body.
15 members (8 is quorum), with thirteen appointed from the community and two appointed, one from each of:
Public Art Committee
Civic Theatres Board
2 non-voting Council liaisons
1 non-voting staff liaison
The appointment of civic members to each advisory committee shall meet the composition objectives set out in the Diversity on Advisory Bodies policy.
Length of term:
Committee members are appointed until November 6, 2022.
No member of the public shall serve for more than four consecutive years on the same advisory body. A former member is eligible for reappointment after one year out of office.