- JD Derbyshire
- Paige Frewer
- Am Johal
- Paul Larocque
- Brian McBay, Co-Chair
- Wendy Soobis, Civic Theatres Board Rep
- Mauro Vescera
- Jessica Wadsworth, Co-Chair
- seven vacancies
Terms end April 30, 2021.
- Council Liaison: Councillor Pete Fry
- Council Liaison: Councillor Melissa De Genova
- Park Board Liaison: Commissioner John Irwin
- Staff Liaison: Branislav Henselmann, Managing Director, Cultural Services
- Staff Liaison: Metha Brown, Social Planner, Cultural Services
Terms and Membership Composition
Persons appointed to an advisory body shall meet the following essential criteria:
Not be employed by the City of Vancouver;
Live or work in Vancouver, or have a significant body of experience with issues in Vancouver; and
Be able to demonstrate relevant experience or knowledge, abilities and skills related to the mandate of the advisory body.
15 members (8 is quorum), with thirteen appointed from the community and two appointed, one from each of:
Public Art Committee
Civic Theatres Board
2 non-voting Council liaisons
1 non-voting staff liaison
The appointment of civic members to each advisory committee shall meet the composition objectives set out in the Diversity on Advisory Bodies policy.
Length of term:
Committee members are appointed until April 30, 2021.
No member of the public shall serve for more than four consecutive years on the same advisory body. A former member is eligible for reappointment after one year out of office.