What you need to know
At all meetings and hearings:
- You can submit comments for a meeting, even if an item doesn't allow a speaker
- You can speak by phone (recommended) or in-person
- Speakers can speak to staff reports that contain recommendations and Council member motions, unless it's in a closed meeting
Upcoming meetings and hearings accepting speakers
Registered to speak? Review how to prepare to speak at a meeting or hearing
Understand our meeting types: Review types of Council meetings
Note Agendas are typically posted 1 week before the meeting.
Note Some agenda items may remain on the agenda over multiple meeting days or be referred from 1 meeting type to another.
- Review agenda
- Fill out form to request to speak
- Review deadlines, how to sign up, and speaker conditions
February 29, 2024 Public Hearing
You can speak about:
- Rezoning: 2726-2734 West 16th Avenue
- CD-1 Rezoning: 6095 Fraser Street
- CD-1 Rezoning: 2928-2930 Renfrew Street
The deadline to request to speak for the above items is Thursday, February 29, 2024, at 5 pm for online requests and register from 5:30 pm to 6 pm by calling 604-829-4238. You can also register in person on the day of the hearing, between 5:30 pm and 6 pm at City Hall.
You can also speak to the item by calling in with the number provided on X (previously Twitter) and on the live stream during the meeting.