Soil for new community gardens
Funding for soil purchases is available for qualifying food-growing community gardens that are new or are being significantly upgraded.
To apply for funding, complete the form below. Priority will be given to community gardens that:
- Are new
- Are growing food
- Are stewarded by a social serving non-profit organization
- Support community access and inclusion
- Establish community connections
- Build knowledge and skills
- Are open to the public to visit and get involved
The Park Board does not provide soil or compost donations for parks.