We support a number of unique ways to access food beyond grocery stores and restaurants.
Find out more about how to access food at markets, community kitchens, and at free and low-cost food providers - or how to start one of these initiatives yourself.
Learn about the role community kitchens play in education and community-building, and get a link to community kitchen locations and times.
Free and low-cost food resources
Find locations to access free and low-cost groceries and meals, including food banks, on this print-friendly map:
- Free and low cost food services map PDF file (219 KB)
- 免費及廉價食物服務地圖 PDF file (628 KB)
- ਮੁਫਤ ਅਤੇ ਘੱਟ ਕੀਮਤ ਵਾਲੀਆਂ ਭੋਜਨ ਸੇਵਾਵਾਂ ਦਾ ਨਕਸ਼ਾ PDF file (456 KB)
- Mapa ng Serbisyo para sa Libre at Murang Halagang Pagkain PDF file (377 KB)
- Bản đồ dịch vụ thực phẩm miễn phí và chi phí thấp PDF file (485 KB)
The map is updated regularly with current food program information. Sign up to get an email when the map is updated by choosing Food Map on our subscription form.
Free and low-cost food programs, and other supports, can also be reviewed on this Google Map maintained by Limage Media External website, opens in new tab (not maintained by the City of Vancouver).
Subscribe to updates about food policy
Buying and learning about locally produced foods
- Vancouver Urban Farming Society External website, opens in new tab
- BC Farm Fresh External website, opens in new tab
- Circle Farm Tours External website, opens in new tab
- Get Local External website, opens in new tab