We're striving to create a food system that is environmentally, socially, and economically sustainable.
- Establishing partnerships with private businesses, non-profit groups, and volunteers
- Developing innovative new policies and regulations to create a sustainable food system
- Increasing public awareness of the link between local food and a healthy environment
- Investing in urban food projects through grants and funding
- Increasing city and neighbourhood food assets by 50%
You can help, too. Learn how to create a healthy, sustainable food system that benefits people, the local economy, environment, and development of our city.
Reduce your carbon footprint and enjoy fresher foods by shopping local. Finding foods produced close to home.
We work with other organizations to ensure the food and water supply are safe.
How you can help improve your community’s food system and shape our policies.
How we're working to improve Vancouver's food system.