Various factors determine how and when you are billed for your utilities, such as:
- Whether or not your utilities are metered or flat rate
- What type of utility services you receive (solid waste, transfer and landfill, sewer permittees, and neighbourhood energy utility)
View and manage your account online
Set up an online account. You will need your access code from your bill.
- Set up ebilling to get your next bill by email
- View past bills and payment history
- Track your utility consumption history
Get your account balance. No login or registration required.
Managing your utility bill
Find out when you will receive your utility bills: billing schedules for metered, and flat rate utilities.
If you have received a bill for a property you no longer own, send the bill back to the City, or forward the bill to the correct owner.