We're striving to create a food system that is environmentally, socially, and economically sustainable.
- Establishing partnerships with private businesses, non-profit groups, and volunteers
- Developing innovative new policies and regulations to create a sustainable food system
- Increasing public awareness of the link between local food and a healthy environment
- Investing in urban food projects through grants and funding
- Increasing city and neighbourhood food assets by 50%
You can help, too. Learn how to create a healthy, sustainable food system that benefits people, the local economy, environment, and development of our city.