Stanley Park’s 125th anniversary was celebrated in August 2013. Help preserve Stanley Park, Vancouver's first urban forest, for the next 125 years by making a donation to help protect this beloved park.
With as little as $12.50 a month you can help to:
- Restore Beaver Lake – the lake is diminishing rapidly due to invasive plants and infilling. If left alone, Beaver Lake will disappear by 2020.
- Protect wildlife – Stanley Park is home to over 500 types of plants and animals that need to be protected.
- Build a boardwalk to preserve the Stanley Park bog – one of the few remaining urban bogs in North America, this unique collection of plants must be protected. A boardwalk will replace existing pathways and serve to protect this rare and sensitive habitat so that future generations can enjoy it.
Watch the inspiring video above to learn more about the impact of your support.
Interested in learning more?
- Download the Stanley Park Ecological Action Plan (824 KB)
- Download the Stanley Park Forest Management Plan (4.6 MB)
- Learn more about the 2006 windstorm that hit Stanley Park
Contact Fundraising and Development
Did you know?
Donations to municipalities are tax deductible.
Tax receipts will be sent by mail for all donations of $25 or more. Tax receipts for gifts under $25 are mailed on request.