Suspending a pass
You may suspend a Flexipass for 2 weeks or more for:
- Medical conditions (no doctor's note required)
- Absences (holidays, business trips)
- Facility closures (example: the pool you use is closed for a period of time)
Visit a community centre to suspend or reactive a pass.
You can only suspend a pass before it expires. Only the remaining time at the time you request the suspension will be put on hold.
- Sign in to your account.
- Select My Account.
- Select My Payment Receipts.
- Select the receipts you need.
For receipts before fall 2015, visit your nearest community centre.