Free admission and rentals
- Public swim admission
- Public skate admission
- Skate rentals during public skating sessions
50% reduced cost (excluding special events)
- Bloedel Conservatory
- Fitness Centres (excluding Sunset)
- Pitch and Putt
- Stanley Park Train
- VanDusen Botanical Gardens
Staff-to-client ratios and drop-in maximums
The Agency Pass is available to non-profit organizations that
- Serve residents of the City of Vancouver
- Have clients that require support to access facilities and services
- Serve clients and participants whose limited income is a barrier to participation in basic recreation services
Childcare Enhancement Grants recipients are eligible for an Agency Pass unless the childcare is operated by a community centre association.
Non-profit agencies can also help enroll clients, especially those 13 years of age or older, in the Leisure Access Program, a similar subsidized recreation pass with more benefits and discounts.
- New applicants: Email email@example.com and provide the most recent annual report, financial statement, board of directors contact information, and agency references in your application.
- Returning applicants: The Leisure Access Office will mail you a renewal application in October. Agency Passes expire on December 31.
Pick up your Agency Passes at the community centre you indicated in your application.