Free admission and rentals
- Public swim admission
- Public skate admission
- Skate rentals during public skating sessions
- Staff or volunteer (age 16 years and older), for Fitness Centre admission when accompanying a client(s)
- Ratio of one staff or volunteer (age 16 years and older) to 5 clients
- Fitness centre admission for the client
- 13 years of age and older
- Ratio of one staff or volunteer (age 16 years and older) to 3 clients
Flexipass and community centre programs not included.
Show the pass every visit
Each time you come with your clients, you need to bring the Agency Pass.
Staff to client ratios
Tell our facility reception desk staff how many staff (or volunteers) and clients there are in your group.
Follow this staff-to-client ratio:
|Public swim and public skate session (age 9 and older)
||One staff per 10 clients
|Public swim and public skate session (age 8 and younger)
||One staff per five clients
|Fitness centre drop-in
||One staff per three clients
Groups with 10 or more clients
Contact the recreation facility in advance to make a group booking or you may get turned away. Bookings depend on available space at the swim and skate sessions.
Cards aren't transferable
The Agency Pass can't be given to another organization or person. Misused cards will be confiscated.
Staff and volunteers may only use the Agency Pass to accompany and assist their clients at Park Board facilities. The pass isn't for personal use.
The Agency Pass is available to non-profit organizations that
- Serve residents of the City of Vancouver
- Have clients that require support to access facilities and services
- Serve clients and participants whose limited income is a barrier to participation in basic recreation services
Childcare Enhancement Grants recipients are eligible for an Agency Pass unless the childcare is operated by a community centre association.
Non-profit agencies can also help enroll clients, especially those 13 years of age or older, in the Leisure Access Program, a similar subsidized recreation pass with more benefits and discounts.
- New applicants: Email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the most recent annual report, financial statement, board of directors contact information, and agency references in your application.
- Returning applicants: The Leisure Access Office will mail you a renewal application in October. Agency Passes expire on December 31.
Pick up your Agency Passes at the community centre you indicated in your application.
Report your lost or stolen OneCard with Leisure Access to a participating community centre for a replacement.
Replacement agency passes cost $5 while they're valid.