People on fitness equipment in gym

Leisure Access Program

The Leisure Access Program office is processing Leisure Access applications. New applications will take up to 2 weeks to process.

The Leisure Access Program (LAP) provides low-income Vancouver residents with access to basic recreation programs and services at Park Board facilities at a reduced cost.

Upon qualifying, the subsidy is loaded on a OneCard for discounted access to all Park Board pools, rinks, and participating fitness and community centres  (210 KB).


To enroll in the LAP, you need to live in the City of Vancouver and match one of the criteria below.

Free and reduced cost programs and services

 The terms and conditions of the Leisure Access Program are subject to change. 

Who can't apply

LAP isn't available to:

  • Immigrants classified as investors or entrepreneurs
  • People or families with a combined:
    • Interest and other investment income (Line 121) over $1,000
    • Capital Gains (Line 127) over $2,000
  • Non-residents of the City of Vancouver
  • UBC and the University Endowment lands are not in the City of Vancouver

Privacy policy

We uphold and enforce the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act to ensure any and all personal information is secured and only shared for the purpose it was provided, in accordance with the law. This means:

  • We don't disclose personal information.
  • We ask for the immigration status of permanent residents and refugees in the LAP self-referred application only to determine eligibility.

Contact us

Get a replacement card

Report your lost or stolen OneCard with Leisure Access to a participating community centre for a replacement.

Replacement agency passes cost $5 while they're valid.


Use a system-wide card that gives you access to Park Board pools, rinks, fitness centres, and more.


Get 1, 3, or 12-month access to Park Board and participating association fitness centres, swimming pools, and ice rinks.

Register for recreational lessons and classes

Register for recreation and leisure programs, classes, and lessons offered at our recreation facilities.