How to buy and renew Flexipass
Purchase your Flexipass online, by phone, or in person at any Park Board Facility.
What is a Flexipass
A Flexipass gives you access to fitness centres, indoor and outdoor pools, and ice rinks throughout the city. You can purchase your monthly Flexipass for the duration of 1, 3, or 12 months.
Whether you enjoy working out at the fitness centre or splashing around with the kids, staying active and having fun is easy with a Flexipass!
Prices do not include tax.
|Type||1 month||3 month||12 month|
|Adult (19-64 years)||$49.01||$132.33||$423.45|
|Youth (13-18 years)||$34.31||$92.63||$296.42|
|Child (5-12 years)||$24.51||$66.17||$211.73|
|Senior (65+ years)||$34.31||$92.63||$296.42|
Reactivate your pass by contacting one of our recreation facilities.
Reactivating your Flexipass will:
- Give you the time remaining on your pass as of March 16, 2020
- Take up to 5 business days - check your recreation.vancouver.ca account for the status of your request
- Provide you with access to:
- Book pool, rink, and fitness centre sessions three days in advance
- Non-reserved drop-in spots
Note Ensure your Flexipass is active before registering online.
Due to reduced facility capacities, we cannot ensure that all Flexipass holders will be able to visit as often as they would like, or at their preferred time or day.
Given these new limitations, you may instead choose to transfer the value of your pass to your account by contacting one of our recreation facilities.
Your credit may:
- Take up to 5 business days to be processed
- Be used to purchase 10-visit passes, drop-in sessions, or programs
Note People who choose this option will receive two bonus drop-in visits.
If you do not wish to reactivate your Flexipass or transfer its value to your account, you can request a refund by contacting one of our recreation facilities.
- Will be based on the time remaining on your pass prior to March 16 when Park Board facilities closed, not including any promotional value
- May take up to 6 weeks to complete
If you do not wish to choose any of the three options above, you may decide to continue the temporary suspension of your Flexipass.
Patrons who choose this option do not need to take any action, the Flexipass will remain temporarily suspended.