What is a Flexipass
A Flexipass gives you access to 21 fitness centres, 9 indoor and 4 outdoor pools, 6 steam rooms, 11 whirlpools, 11 saunas, and 8 ice rinks throughout the city. You can purchase your monthly Flexipass for the duration of 1, 3, or 12 months.
Enjoy admission to aquafit classes, drop-in hockey, public swim and skates, sledge hockey and stick and puck with Vancouver's total recreation pass.
Whether you enjoy working out at the fitness centre or splashing around with the kids, staying active and having fun is easy with a Flexipass!
How to buy and renew Flexipass
Purchase your Flexipass online, by phone, or in person at any Park Board Facility.
Flexipass fees (2020)
Prices do not include tax.
|Type||1 month||3 month||12 month|
|Adult (19-64 years)||$48.05||$129.74||$415.15|
|Youth (13-18 years)||$33.64||$90.82||$290.61|
|Child (5-12 years)||$24.03||$64.87||$207.58|
|Senior (65+ years)||$33.64||$90.82||$290.61|
A Flexipass is active from the purchase date and for the period of time you have purchased, not the calendar month.
If you purchase a Flexipass but are unable to use if during the time it is active, you may be able to suspend it for a period of time and then resume it at a later date. While a Flexipass is suspended, you are not able to use it at any facility.
- You can suspend your Flexipass for the following reasons:
- Medical conditions (a doctor's note is not required)
- Absences (holidays, business trips)
- Facility closures, for example, the swimming pool you use is closed for a period of time
- You may suspend your Flexipass once during the calendar year.
- You must suspend your Flexipass for at least two weeks. Suspensions of less than two weeks may be approved at the discretion of the facility coordinator or supervisor.
To suspend or reactivate your Flexipass, visit your local Vancouver Park Board community centre.
If you no longer want to use Flexipass and do not wish to suspend it, you may be eligible for a partial refund. Some promotional Flexipass products cannot be refunded. For more information, contact your local Vancouver Park Board community centre.
OneCard is here!
Use a system-wide card that gives you access to Park Board pools, rinks, fitness centres, and more.