If you have previously purchased Flexipass or a 10-visit pass, you can renew it online.
- When you renew a 10-visit pass, 10 visits are added to your current total.
- When you renew your Flexipass, the expiry date is extended by the number of months specified in the duration for the original card. If your pass has expired, the new expiry date is calculated based on the purchase date.
- You cannot change the duration of your Flexipass online. If you bought a 3 month pass, you can renew it for an additional 3 months. If you want to change it to a 12 month pass, you must purchase the pass in person.
- You cannot renew Flexipass online if you bought it at a corporate or promotional discount.
- Pass renewals cannot extend the expiry date of the pass more than one year.
To renew your Flexipass or 10-visit pass
- Sign-in to your account
- Select Passes in the grey menu.
- From the list of current memberships, click the one you want to renew.
- If your pass has expired, select the pass from the "Available passes" list and click "Add to Cart".
- Select Checkout.
- Select Continue.
- Confirm your order and select Continue.
- Enter your payment information and select Continue.
Load your pass onto OneCard—a system-wide card that gives you access to participating pools, rinks, fitness centres, and community centres in Vancouver.