Prepare your business for disasters and emergencies
Planning for business interruptions, emergencies, and disasters is a crucial aspect of running a business.
A plan can help you and your employees:
- Respond and stay safe during an emergency
- Avoid or minimize downtime in the event of a disaster or emergency
- Recover full operations quickly
Business continuity plan
The ability to respond quickly to disruptive incidents is important. Having a business continuity plan could make the difference in the long-term to the survival of your organization.
A business continuity plan should include:
- A business impact assessment
- Steps to reduce exposure to identified risks and hazards that could cause business closure
- Mitigation guidelines
- Recovery plans