We put limits on the things people can do on, and with, their property to help ensure that general standards of health, safety, and cleanliness are maintained for the benefit of everyone.
If the issue calls for an inspection, our inspectors will try to schedule an inspection within a week. If the property owner is not home during the inspection, the inspector will send a letter describing what they found and what the next steps are.
Important note If a private property's vegetation encroaches on another private property, it is a civil matter between the property owners.
VanConnect app not loading for some iOS and Android users
How to solve the issue
- Go into device settings for the app and clear the app's storage or data
- Re-launch the app and log back in
- Log out of the app and log back in
- If this feature is not accessible, uninstall and reinstall the app
Other concerns we can help with
You can request a property use inspection by calling 3-1-1. We also take reports for:
- Suspected hoarding
- Unsanitary floors, walls, and ceilings
- Home-based businesses where customers are coming on site
- Illegal suites and illegal uses
- Operating without a business license
You must give your name and contact information and specify the address in question. The inspector assigned to your complaint may contact you for more information before proceeding to the site.