This toolbox provides information about how City Hall works, how to get involved, and how to make change happen.
Who the toolbox is for
The toolbox is for all interested individuals, groups, and organizations wanting to know more about their city, and how to get involved.
This includes schools, universities, non-profit organizations, and community groups.
Review downloadable presentations, activities, and worksheets organized by topic. You can use the activities in any order.
The fact sheets provide snapshots of various City responsibilities.
You may use these fact sheets on their own or along with topic-based activities and worksheets.
- Healthy Cities PDF file (1 MB)
- Housing PDF file (748 KB)
- Parks and Recreation PDF file (2 MB)
- Planning and Urban Design PDF file (2 MB)
- Public Space PDF file (1 MB)
- Resilience and Emergency Preparedness PDF file (1 MB)
- Social Planning PDF file (664 KB)
- Transportation PDF file (503 KB)
- Urban Sustainability PDF file (1 MB)
Tell us your stories
We want to hear your stories about:
- What tools you used
- Who was involved
- How it turned out