- Felix-Marie Badeau
- Ignatius But
- Alexandra Gunn
- Naz Gurbuz
- Bindy Kang-Dhillon
- Nikki Koutsochilis
- Naomi Kronitz
- Anabel Lopez
- Sonia Medel Borja
- Amal Rana
- Juggy Sihota
- Kevonnie Whyte
Terms end April 30, 2021.
- Council Liaison: Councillor Sarah Kirby-Yung
- Park Board Liaison: Commissioner Camil Dumont
- School Board Liaison: Trustee Allan Wong
- City Staff Liaison: Baldwin Wong, Social Policy
- City Staff Liaison: April Sumter-Freitag, Social Policy
- Park Board Staff Liaison: Marie Lopes, Recreation Services Coordinator, Roundhouse Community Centre
Terms and Membership Composition
Persons appointed to an advisory body shall meet the following essential criteria:
Not be employed by the City of Vancouver;
Live or work in Vancouver, or have a significant body of experience with issues in Vancouver; and
Be able to demonstrate relevant experience or knowledge, abilities and skills related to the mandate of the advisory body.
Persons appointed to the Racial and Ethno-Cultural Equity Advisory Committee shall meet the following additional criteria:
Be a member of visible or cultural minority groups.
15 members of the public (8 is quorum)
1 non-voting Council liaison
1 non-voting Park Board Commissioner liaison
1 non-voting School Trustee liaison
2 non-voting staff liaisons
The appointment of civic members to each advisory committee shall meet the composition objectives set out in the Diversity on Advisory Bodies policy.
Length of term:
Committee members are appointed until December 31, 2020.
No member of the public shall serve for more than four consecutive years on the same advisory body. A former member is eligible for reappointment after one year out of office.