Review articles, videos, and find out how to get in touch with us on social media.
What people are saying about Sea2City:
Want to learn more about sea level rise and coastal adaptation in False Creek? We created these videos as part of our False Creek Coastal Adaptation Plan project.
We’ll be making some more during the Sea2City Design Challenge, so be sure to watch for more!
Conversations in canoes
- On April 2, 2022, approximately 350 came out Herring Day to celebrate herring fish in False Creek and learn about sea level rise and the Sea2City early design ideas.
- How Water Remembers, a participatory art project by Laiwan and others, ran from February 14 to March 14, 2022. The art project explored connections between local ecosystems, Taoism, and sea level rise.
- In March 2022, the Sea2City Design teams hosted several lectures about their early design ideas in collaboration with the University of British Columbia’s School of Architecture and Landscape Architecture. Watch the lectures by Mithun+One Video file , North Creek Collective Video file , and the two teams co-presenting at Inform Interiors Video file
- Rivers have Mouths exhibition at Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Garden, June 12 to September 12 External website, opens in new tab
- Take a stroll with our False Creek Activity Book. Designed for children 6 to 12, the book is full of simple activities for children or the child in you.