Empty Homes Tax forms

Medical treatment certificate form

You are required to fill out a medical treatment certificate form if the property was periodically occupied by the:

  • Owner, their spouse, or dependent for a medical reason
  • Principal residence of the owner was outside Greater Vancouver

Third-party consent form

You or the third-party will need to submit a completed third-party consent form, if:

  • Your property has been selected for audit; AND
  • You are required as part of your response to submit information concerning a third-party

 A “third-party” refers to a person who is not the registered owner, for example a tenant, family member, or friend.

What to submit

If you declared your property as:

Where to submit documents