What you need to know before you arrive:
- Arrive no more than 15 minutes before your reserved swim time.
- Arrive in your clean swimwear. Change room access is limited.
- Leave all valuables at home. Lockers are limited.
- Merchandise and towel rentals are not available.
- Kickboards, pull buoys, and other equipment is not available for rental, but patrons may bring their own.
- Snorkels are not permitted unless equipped with a purge valve.
- Each double-wide lane has a capacity of six swimmers
- Do not change lanes if it will result in having more than six swimmers in a lane.
- Maintain a minimum of five metres between swimmers in front of you
- Do not stop to rest at the end of the lane. Climb out of the pool to rest on the deck.
Registration opens three days in advance, starting at noon on September 11, and closes 30 minutes before the session starts.
Tip: In the registration system, filter swim sessions by location(s) to get sessions at your preferred pool.
Flexipasses and 10-visit passes are not accepted at this time.
- 20% of the pools' capacity is reserved for drop-in patrons.
- Contactless payment is preferred, but cash is accepted.
- The 100% discount is automatically applied to City of Vancouver residents who are currently enrolled in LAP.
- Ensure that your account is set up correctly and that your pass is linked to your current account.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a problem with your account.
- If you don't have a OneCard or you're not a current LAP member, you will need to pay the regular admission fee.
- Bring your OneCard when you arrive at the pool.
- Registration is non-transferable. Phone the pool where you paid for your pass or swim session before 3pm on the day before your session (by Friday 3pm for weekend sessions). Find the phone number for the pool
When you arrive, here's what to expect:
- Stay 2 metres apart from people who aren't in your household or social bubble.
- Follow the signs to the new entrances. There's one for ticket holders and one for drop-ins.
- Scan your ticket when you enter and put on the wristband provided.
- Follow the entrance and exit signs for the washrooms.
- Facilities are one-directional to maximize safety and customer efficiency.
- Exit the pool within 10 minutes at the end of your swim session.
Customers who don't follow the rules and safety guidelines of the pool may be asked to leave without a refund or prevented from registering for future sessions.