When to reserve a field, court, or diamond
Do you want to:
- Be certain the facility is available exactly when you need it?
- Use the facility regularly for league practice sessions and games?
- Schedule a tournament?
- Use an synthetic turf field?
Apply below for an outdoor facility rental permit to reserve a field, court, or diamond.
Apply for an outdoor facility rental permit
- View facility schedules for availability.
- Grass field restrictions for regulation games: Most of these fields can be booked up to 14 hours per week. Schedule availability is subject to this restriction.
- Complete an online reservation request.
- Outdoor sport court reservations: Provide your non-profit number or society number.
- Insurance requirements: All reservation requests require proof of insurance.
- Accessing your online account: Your account may only be used by you and your authorized agents.
- Need help? Read a tutorial . (400 KB)
- Receive a reply from the Field Booking Office in 7 to 10 business days.
- Confirm your request dates and times.
- Review all the disclaimers and notes in your tentative rental agreement.
- Pay the rental fee at least 10 business days before your first reservation date (and, if necessary, provide a copy of your insurance and non-profit/society number).
- Avoid a cancelled request: Pay and provide these items on time.
- Receive your approved permit.
How we approve permit applications
We approve permits on a case-by-case basis, based on demand, neighbourhood impacts, park amenities (such as off-street parking), and washroom availability.
Leagues and teams that hold permits and have booked facilities in the past get scheduling priority. Many leagues are affiliated with Sport BC and open to the public.