The Vancouver Aquatic Centre (VAC) is a naturally-lit, indoor pool located in downtown Vancouver, near Sunset Beach.
Vancouver Aquatic Centre Fitness Centre is a moderately-sized facility with treadmills, elliptical trainers, stationary bikes, rowing machines, weight training machines, and more.
Vancouver Aquatic Centre amenities
We're currently updating this list of amenities to support our COVID-19 safety measures.
- Length: 50 metres
- Leisure pool and toddler pool
- Rope swing
- Separate dive tank
- Diving boards (1 m and 3 m)
- Diving tower (5 m, 7.5 m, and 10 m)
- Universal change rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
- Aquatic wheelchairs
- Aquatic pool lifts
- Leisure Access Program (LAP)
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9:00am-1:00pm
- $5.10/hour per child (discounted strip tickets available)
- Limited number of spaces on a first come, first served basis
- Parents and guardians must remain in the facility
Requirements for children at the pool
Children eight years old and under must be with a responsible guardian (16+ years old) while in the water. The guardian must wear a bathing suit and be within arms' reach of the children.
One guardian can supervise up to five children.
To ensure we have staff ready for your visit, call us in advance at 604-665-3424.