What you need to know before you arrive:
- Buy your tickets online the day before. Drop-in spaces are available but limited.
- Arrive in your clean swimwear. Change rooms are not available.
- Leave all valuables at home. Lockers are not available.
- Merchandise and towel rentals are not available.
- Kickboards are not available for rental, but patrons may bring their own.
- Snorkels are not permitted.
Get schedules for:
|Location||Swimmers per session||Lanes available||Swimmers per lane|
Lap swimming is not available at Maple Grove.
Kitsilano sales start at 9:30am daily for time slots on the following day.
Maple Grove, New Brighton, and Second Beach sales start at 9am daily for time slots on the following day.
Leisure Access Program
Leisure Access Pass holders should book using the events titled "Leisure Access Pass" using the password we emailed out. If you didn't receive the password, email email@example.com with the subject "LAP Password".
Buy tickets for:
Unable to buy online? You can drop-in if there's space
Drop-in entry is first come, first served, and available from the start of the swim session for up to 15 minutes.
Tap payments are preferred (debit and credit cards), although cash is accepted.
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable (and so cannot be re-sold), and will not be replaced if expired, destroyed, lost or stolen.
- The original ticket purchaser is solely responsible to ensure that this ticket is not duplicated or transferred in any way. Tickets obtained from sources other than our website may be lost, stolen, or counterfeit, and if so, are void.
- If, in our sole discretion, we determine that a person is re-selling any ticket(s), we reserve the right to revoke and cancel the order and the related ticket(s) and will not permit any future purchases by that person or any affiliated person. We also reserve the right, without compensation or refund of any amount paid, to revoke tickets, refuse admission, or dismiss, any person whose conduct management deems disorderly or fails to comply with policies or rules and regulations of the venue
When you arrive, here's what to expect:
- Stay 2 m apart from people who aren't in your household or social bubble.
- Follow the signs to the new entrances. There's one for ticket holders and one for drop-ins and Leisure Access Pass holders.
- Scan your ticket when you enter and put on the wristband provided.
- Stay in your designated pod and follow the one-way signs when moving around the pool perimeter deck.
- Shower on deck before entering the pool.
- Keep 5 m apart from other people in the swimming lanes.
- Follow the entrance and exit signs for the washrooms.
- Exit the pool promptly at the end of your swim session. Re-entry is not permitted (except for using the washrooms at Second Beach).