Buying and renewing Flexipass
Purchase your Flexipass online, by phone, or in person at any Park Board Facility.
What is a Flexipass
A Flexipass gives you access to fitness centres, swimming pools, and ice rinks throughout the city.
You can purchase your monthly Flexipass for the duration of 1, 3, or 12 months.
Whether you enjoy working out at the fitness centre or splashing around with the kids, staying active and having fun is easy with a Flexipass.
Prices do not include tax.
|Type||1 month||3 month||12 month|
|Adult (19-64 years)||$53.83||$145.34||$465.09|
|Youth (13-18 years)||$37.68||$101.74||$325.56|
|Child (5-12 years)||$26.92||$72.67||$232.55|
|Senior (65+ years)||$37.68||$101.74||$325.56|
If your Flexipass was suspended as a result of the pandemic, it will be automatically reactivated on March 31, 2023. Alternatively, you can select one of these options:
Reactivate your suspended Flexipass any time before March 31, 2023, to enjoy access to pools, rinks, and fitness centres.
If you already have an active Flexipass, the balance will be added to your current pass.
- Reactivate your pass by contacting one of our recreation facilities. Check your recreation.vancouver.ca account for the status of your request.
- Reactivating your Flexipass will give you the time remaining on your pass at the time you requested the pass suspension. If your pass was automatically suspended when our facilities closed in March 2020, reactivating your Flexipass will give you the time remaining on your pass as of March 16, 2020.
- Add the balance of your Flexipass as a credit to your account and use it in the future for a new pass, drop-in passes, public swims, and more.
- If you do not wish to reactivate your Flexipass or transfer its value to your account, you can request a refund by contacting one of our recreation facilities.
- Your refund will be prorated based on amount paid and the time remaining on your pass when you requested the pass suspension.
- If your pass was automatically suspended when our facilities closed in March 2020, the refund will be prorated and based on amount paid and the time remaining on your pass prior to March 16, 2020, not including any promotional value.
Get help with your Flexipass
Your pass will automatically reactivate on March 31, 2023, unless you pursue one of the options above. The time stored on your pass will start to decrease starting March 31, until the pass expires, even if the pass is not being used.
If you have questions, want to pursue one of the options above, or are uncertain if you have a suspended pass, contact a recreation facility near you.