What you need to know
We've combined Direct Social Services (DSS) Grants and Organizational Capacity Building (OCB) Grants into one funding stream called Core Support Grants. While the application process looks different, the amounts of funding and eligibility requirements for each previous stream remain the same.
Core Support Grants provide funding that addresses inequity and mitigates conditions that create vulnerably for residents of Vancouver. Grants fund the direct delivery of social services to individual residents, and also fund organizations that support other non-profits to improve their ability to deliver social services, address social issues, and navigate change.
What's happeningOnline information sessions
There will be two information sessions held to discuss the following topics:
- An introduction to Core Support Grants (formerly Direct Social Services and Organizational Capacity Building)
- An overview of changes to grants program for 2022
- Introduction to the new online grants application system
- September 22, 2021, 2pm to 4:30pm
- September 29, 2021, 9am to 11:30am
Register by emailing Lanny Libby at