Sustainable Food Systems Grants
Currently, our priorities are that the funded services or programs:
- Support the principles, goals, and actions outlined in the Vancouver Food Strategy, and they aim to address issues such as food access, diversity of voices and inclusion, and resilience
- Support organizations that build coalitions of community members and organizations, agencies or businesses with the aim of working collaboratively to achieve food systems goals
- Increase access to healthy, affordable, and culturally diverse food for residents
- Promote inclusion, participation, celebration, skill-building, or community capacity-building
- Operate at the neighbourhood scale
|Application deadline||Fall 2020|
Eligibility and guidelines
Sustainable Food Systems Grants are disbursed in a three year cycle. If you received a Sustainable Food Systems grant in 2018-2019, you can apply to have the grant renewed for 2020.
Organizations will receive an interim progress report template in September 2019 to submit and request renewal of funding for 2020.
Additional eligibility criteria apply for all grants.