Urban farming is defined as growing fruits and vegetables for sale.
Get details on:
What's happeningUrban Farm Guidelines review
January 2022: This project is currently on hold due to constraints in the 2022 Operating Budget.
Check back later in 2022 to find out about next steps.
Managing your farm
Resources for food businesses, vendors, and markets
- Starting or expanding a small business
- Operating a small business
- Street food stationary vending permits
- Roaming street food vending permits
- Preventing food waste at your business
- BC Food Producers' Association External website, opens in new tab
- Veggie Van Training Centre External website, opens in new tab
- Halifax Mobile Food Market External website, opens in new tab