To support essential workers working longer and more frequent shifts, we're temporarily suspending enforcement for:
- Metered parking
- Rush-hour zones
- Residential permit-parking zones
- Parking time limits, including the three-hour parking restriction
To help ensure street parking is available for healthcare and essential workers, please avoid street parking if you have off-street options.
Parking-enforcement officers will continue to enforce:
- Parking in spots designated for people with disabilities
- Safety violations
- Impeding the movement of others
- Special zones that must remain open for other purposes
We'll monitor the situation and modify parking enforcement as needed, or if there are safety or community concerns.
Online permit parking sales and renewals will continue to be available. If you have a current permit on your vehicle, it will remain valid as issued.