Ticket questions, errors, and disputes

Do you have a question about your water ticket, or think you received it in error from the City?

  1. Check the water restriction webpage or call 3-1-1 to verify the allowable watering times and practices.
  2. Call 3-1-1 if you need verify the alleged violation information.
    Your ticket may be cancelled if:
    • If you have a valid exemption permit.
    • The ticket was issued to the wrong address
    • A duplicate ticket was inadvertently issued for the same incident
  3. If your issue cannot be resolved, complete an adjudication request form.

Pay your ticket now

Pay now

Ticket adjudication

How it works