The Vancouver Aquatic Centre (VAC) — located at 1050 Beach Avenue — is a swim training facility with a fully-equipped fitness room.
Our exercise room includes treadmills, rowing and cycling machines, weights, and more.
The sauna, whirlpool, change rooms, showers, and lockers are not available due to COVID-19 safety measures.
Register online for one-hour workout sessions
Registration opens three days in advance and closes 30 minutes before the session starts.
Flexipasses and 10-visit passes are accepted for online registration.
No-show guidelines apply to all registered fitness sessions, including sessions registered with a pass. If unable to attend a session for which you have registered, you must cancel in advance by accessing your vanrec.ca account. Learn more about the no-show guidelines
Due to COVID-19 safety measures, we have reduced and spaced apart our equipment to the following pieces:
- 3 walk/run treadmills
- 2 elliptical walk/run/step machines
- 2 step/climb machines (StairMaster)
- 2 rowing machines (Concept2)
- 2 indoor bicycles, upright position
- 2 indoor bicycles, recumbent position
- Strength-training machines for upper and lower body (Apex)
- Flat and adjustable benches
- Functional training props