The Vancouver Aquatic Centre (VAC) — located at 1050 Beach Avenue — is a swim training facility with a fully-equipped fitness room.
Our exercise room includes treadmills, rowing and cycling machines, weights, and more.
The sauna, whirlpool, change rooms, showers, and lockers are not available due to COVID-19 safety measures.
Register online for one-hour workout sessions
Registration opens three days in advance and closes 30 minutes before the session starts.
Flexipass and Canadian Sport Institute Gymworks™ passes are not accepted at this time. 10-visit passes are accepted for drop-in admission only.
We're currently updating this list of equipment because we spaced apart and reduced equipment to support our COVID-19 safety measures.
- 3 walk/run treadmills
- 2 elliptical walk/run/step machines
- 2 step/climb machines (StairMaster)
- 2 rowing machines (Concept2)
- 2 indoor bicycles, upright position
- 2 indoor bicycles, recumbent position
- Strength-training machines for upper and lower body (Apex)
- Flat and adjustable benches
- Functional training props